Hi All,
I thought that I would throw out todays topic and see if there would be any interest in it. I'll keep it short and sweet.
Chainsaws.
Yep - the type that cut limbs of trees - or the trees themselves - made by a variety of manufacturers (like
I bet you never thought about it, but there is whole website dedicated to 'things chainsaw related'. Click here for the site (appropriately names Chainsaws.com) The site lets users compare and purchase chainsaws as well as do research to help decide which chainsaw to purchase. There are sections on the various types of chainsaws (electric, gas, pole) and a section of top chainsaw brands. Interesting and very helpful site - well organized to boot.
Click here for a link to About.com's entry on the history of chainsaws.
Some folks use chainsaws to not only cut down trees, but, believe it or not, to do carving. Click on this link to get the history of chainsaws, chainsaw carving events since 2005, links to chainsaw carver website and past chainsaw carving news.
Finally, click here to learn about chainsaw safety. The link is from the North Dakota State University Agriculture and University Extension. Click on this link for more on chainsaw safety from About.com's resident forestry/chainsaw expert.
Enjoy these tips and links!
Stu
No comments:
Post a Comment