Hi All,
Well, I've been thinking about this entry for a long, long time. Why? This is my 200th blog entry! Wow - that's a lot of entries and time spent on the blog.
I don't really know if I should have a cake, have a party, ignore the entry or do something else.
Alas, I'll probably just mention this anniversary entry and move right along...
Last time I discussed 'H is For...'. We're up to 'I' now...forthwith...I is for...
iphone 5 - all things Iphone from Apple - again...
Ikea - website of Swedish furniture and design maker. They have a store in Hicksville on Route 107!!
IMDB - Internet Movie Database - great source for information about movies, actors, actresses and 'things related to Hollywood'
Ipad - all things Ipad from this part of the Apple homepage
IRS - get tax forms, tax booklets and tax information on this major tax portal from the IRS
Italian to English - translate from Italian to English via Yahoo'! Babelfish
Enjoy the sites,
Stu
No comments:
Post a Comment