Hi All,A new year has started -heck, we're one month into it already! Which means...no, not that the SuperBowl is almost upon us. No, it doesn't mean that March Madness (college basketball tournament) is upon us either...
It means that taxes are due in a few months - April 15th to be exact. And that is just about 77 days away - that's 11 weeks. So it is about time to get started on those tax returns. But we have help for you today in the form of a few IRS links!
Click on this link to access the IRS Publication 17 from their website. Specifically Publication 17 covers the general rules for filing a federal income tax return. It explains the tax law to make sure someone pays only the tax they owe and no more.
Another helpful link the IRS has generated is the ITA - which stands for Interactive Tax Assistant. Click here to use the ITA.
So just exactly what is the ITA? Basically it provides answers to several tax law questions. The ITA includes question-and-answer session for a variety of topics. Users simply respond to basic questions to find the answers they need. Topics include:
- Do I Need to File a Tax Return?
- Who Can I Claim as a Dependent?
- How Much Is My Standard Deduction?
- What Is My Filing Status?
- Am I Eligible to Claim an Education Credit?
So there you have it - three very, very useful IRS link to assist you with your taxes.
Hope this helps with your 2017 tax return!
Regards,
Stu
5 comments:
love messages on teddy day for dear hubby
promise day msg for boyfriend
valentines weekquotes for friends and family
images of happy rose day message for grilfriend
Awesome article, Many Many thanks, It must be useful to all of us and definitely. I am already.going through this site and feeling so happy I have found this site. About my self I am astrologer and provide astrology service all over the world. Nice And Informative Website.
Please Keep Continue Such Kind Of Effort. I Shared Your Post With My Friends Also. Good jobs sir thanks for this articles. Its very knowledgably Good jobs sir thanks for this articles. Its veryuseful
.
http://www.neetcrash.com/2019/05/08/neet-result-2019-scorecard-cut-off-merit-list-and-counselling/
commercial panini press
panini grill
best commercial panini press
tv internet phone bundles Enjoy tv internet phone bundles with Gemstelecom
high speed internet montrealHigh speed internet montreal with unlimited download
Post a Comment